Chambers and Partners Recognizes Post & Schell Principals and White Collar and Health Care Practices in Chambers USA 2023 Guide
Post & Schell's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense and Health Care Practice Groups and Principals Mason Avrigian, Jr., Christopher J. Barr, Robin Locke Nagele, and Ronald H. Levine, have been ranked by Chambers and Partners in its annual survey, Chambers USA 2023. The annual guide rates attorneys and practice areas based on interviews with attorneys, clients, and corporate counsel.
- The firm's Internal Investigations & White Collar Defense Practice Group has been ranked for the first time in Band 3 of the USA Pennsylvania Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations category. In its profile of the group, Chambers notes, "Post & Schell is a highly regarded firm with strong capabilities in white-collar criminal defense. Its lawyers handle a wide range of matters and offer particular expertise in cases concerning the healthcare sector. The firm has offices across Pennsylvania, as well as in DC, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- The firm's Health Care Practice Group is ranked in Band 3 of the USA Pennsylvania Healthcare category. In its profile of the group, Chambers notes, "Post & Schell has an expanding healthcare group that acts for clients such as long-term care providers, pharmaceutical companies, and hospitals. Active regulatory compliance and litigation practice, fielding notable strength in medical staffing issues."
- Mr. Avrigian is ranked in the Construction – Pennsylvania category. He is a Co-Chair of the firm's Construction Practice Group and represents owners, contractors, subcontractors, material producers, and other parties in construction matters and construction litigation in Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He also handles general commercial litigation matters and real estate transactions and disputes.
- Mr. Barr is ranked in the Oil & Gas (Regulatory & Litigation) - Nationwide category. He is a Principal in Post & Schell’s Energy & Utilities Practice Group and his practice focuses on the regulation of natural gas utility and oil pipeline companies and trade associations under the Natural Gas Act, Interstate Commerce Act, the Hazardous Liquids Pipeline Safety Act, the Federal Power Act and a variety of other federal statutes.
- Ms. Nagele is ranked in the Health Care - Pennsylvania category. She is Senior Counsel in the firm’s Health Care Practice Group and has a national healthcare litigation and consulting practice, in which she represents a broad range of proprietary and not-for-profit healthcare providers and health systems in litigation and regulatory compliance. She litigates complex medical staff injunctive and damages litigation, and commercial healthcare cases. She represents providers in medical staff disputes and represents Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) and Participating Providers with regard to legal compliance and privilege protection under the federal PSQIA.
- Mr. Levine is ranked as a Senior Statesman in the Litigation: White Collar Crime & Investigations – Pennsylvania category. He is a Senior Counsel in the firm’s Internal Investigations & White Collar Practice Group and counsels and defends corporations, as well as directors, executives, professionals, and others, confronting potential allegations of fraud or other misconduct at all stages of the government enforcement cycle: pre-enforcement internal investigations and compliance/governance counseling; responding to government inquiries, audits, subpoenas, search warrants, and investigations; and trials and appeals, be they administrative, civil, or criminal.
For information about these selections and an overview of common third-party publications, rankings, and list methodologies, click here.
For more information on Chambers and Partners, visit: www.chambersandpartners.com